LWNJ’s Seeing Red – Part Four: “Inside Baseball” On The Huge Historic Election
As mentioned in Part One of the LWNJ’s Seeing Red as well in Part Two and Part Three……. as the LWNJ’s “celebrate” their “victories”….. (must……stop……laughing…… oh…..my… …sides…… are……. hurting…….so…… much……. *grin*) …… The Tea Party was the major force in all of the Republican gains and “Part Four” of this huge and historic victory series is a summation of the victories from Tuesday night…… the historic 2010 mid-term elections…….
While many might have had hopes of scoring a complete knock out of the liberal/socialistic agenda of the Democrats…….. this was really just asking too much and the wishful thinking of many. Actually we are probably looking at two more elections 2012 and 2014 before we really get our country back on the right path. 2012 will be a Presidential election and I really believe we will need another midterm election to really flush the House. This is a marathon …….. not a sprint folks.
First…… the so called “victory” of the LWNJ’s…… maintaining a majority in the Senate…… Both parties have so many RINO’s and DINO’s (Republicans/Democrats In Name Only) as the Democrats found out, even having a 9 or 10 seat majority in the Senate really doesn’t mean anything when trying to pass something as partisan as Health Care……. only under the cover of darkness on Christmas Eve after bribing Senators did the Democrats just barely sneaked the HCB through.
So the Tea Party/Republicans “lost” the 2010 midterm elections because we didn’t win a 1 seat majority? Please give me a break……. we already have some of the worst RINO’s in the Senate history…… John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Hagel, Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, George Voinovich, Scott Brown Chuck Grassley, Lisa Murkowski…….. the only thing worst than having Harry Reid win is John McCain returning to the Senate…….. So please, keeping a majority in the Senate is a “victory”? LMAO….. ok, whatever…….
What we really need are true patriots that will do the right thing and not forsake the common principles of the Tea Party moment…… so losing a few races, which really won’t change the out come of any votes is a small price to pay in order to pull the county back to the center……. this is just something we have deal with. Besides can you think of anyone more despised than Harry Reid to represent a beaten and lost party? (even the voters in Nevada can’t stand Harry)
- While I am sure a few new RINO’s sneaked through the elections…….. I am fairly certain more DINO’s were either elected or still are lurking in the Democrat “pool”…… Meanwhile the remaining Democrats have been pulled back towards the “center” and many had to run at least in “cloak” as Reagan Democrats to win.
- The largest midterm House of Representatives gain by one party since World War II!!!! Remember the huge uproar when the Republicans won 52 seats in the 1994 midterms? Let me say this again…… with at least 60 plus seats: The largest midterm House of Representatives gain by one party since World War II!!!!
- At last count the Tea Party/Republicans seized governorships that had been held by Democrats in Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and (whew, I am out of breath) Wyoming. This is going to be HUGE when they start redistricting their states voting districts as it will greatly effect the results of the 2012 election.
- As more undecided races are finalize the number is increasing……. but the Tea Party/Republicans will control a minimum of 25 State Legislatures……. the most since 1928! In the majority of States the Governor and/or State Legislatures play a major roll in the redistricting process. This is huge in maintaining Tuesday’s Victory as well increasing the possibility of even a larger majority in 2012 and 2014. Since redistricting is only done once every ten years this advantage should not be minimized…….. it going to shape elections for the next 10 years!!!!
So don’t be disappointed…….. let not your heart be trouble……. the LWNJ’s would love to have such a horrible and failure election cycle……. lmao…… What would be great is if they really don’t see how horrible their lost on November 2nd really was……. then they won’t see what is coming in 2012 and beyond.
Go Tea Party!!
- What Do Democrats (aka: LWNJ) And This Knight Have In Common? November 3rd, 2010 Update: …..”It is just a scratch…..” ……”Just...
- LWNJ’s Seeing Red – Part Two: The Governor Races As mentioned in Part One of the LWNJ’s Seeing Red……....
- LWNJ’s Seeing Red – Part Three: Tea Party/Republicans Control The Most State Legislatures Since 1928 As mentioned in Part One of the LWNJ’s Seeing Red as...
- LWNJ’s Seeing Red – Part One: Historic Victory For The House of Representatives While the LWNJ’s and major liberal news sources will down play the...
- Truth In Numbers Part One: Deficits First and foremost, both the Republicans and Democrats got us...