The Mustard Is Off The Weiner – The Games People Play
“The music is too loud……. I can’t hear what they are saying……”
See below for a link for the video without the music…….
Guilty….. guilty….. guilty….
I do not have a quick wit…… my writing skills are barely average…… and my ADD is shown in its full glory as my rants get going in so many directions….. *grin*
So I tend avoid putting thoughts on paper……. But here we go….. you have been warned……
Republicans make me puke……. Democrats just make puke more…… Libertarians need to put the bong down and many are too highbrow…… and the Tea Party is still too rough around the edges…..
The morning I put this video together…… it had been “one of those mornings”…… And the Republicans had made thrown up just a little bit….. so I could taste it…… you know what I mean…… and then Weiner started and I had to hurl for about 20 minutes.
The music is intentionally loud for the Republican (King) and because Weiner just makes me hurl without ever opening his mouth, the music completely drowns him out. But to be honest, as usual both the Reps and Dems just make me sick.
But Weiner is such a sad case…..
- If the Democrats really wanted this bill to pass, since they have the majority – a 75 seat majority – 255 to 178 majority…… they scream the Republicans are the party of “Hell No!” (which my POV is thank god)…… the fact of the matter the Demos don’t need ANY Republican votes to pass anything. Obamacare is a perfect example…..
- Bills in the House of Representatives can either “passed” by a two-thirds majority or by a simple majority. I admit I do not know all the parliamentary rules of the House as to when a simple majority or when the two-thirds HAS to be used (anyone with a good link that explains the “rules” & differences it would be greatly appreciated).
- The Health Care support for 9-11 responders could have been voted on using the “simple majority” procedure, but it is my understanding then it would have to be a kinda “straight up vote” with no amendments/attachments. Instead, most likely done by both sides, amendments/attachments were added to this Bill making it impassable.
But the fact remains this bill with NO Republican support could have been passed…… although I am sure if the Bill was to be voted on without any “Poison Pill” amendments the vast majority on both sides would have voted to pass this bill.
The music is purposely loud as both sides are full of themselves…… they are both full of bull shit…… and you know what, except the fact that this Bill could have passed….. the only purpose for this video in my opinion is to show how both sides are playing games……..
The Games That People Play…….
“We The People” are sick of your BS. Both sides…… We are sick of the games you play….. both sides……. At some point when “We The People” wake up and find what bunch idiots and fools everyone is in Congress We will fix this….. Although I guess Peter King is “less wrong” or maybe “more right” regarding this Bill…… And Anthony Weiner just makes a complete fool himself (nothing new there however) and is “more wrong”…… the bottom line is Congress is just a joke…… Time to throw all the jokers out of Congress…..
The Games People Play
- No Music – The Mustard Is Off The Weiner – The Games People Play In part from a an earlier post: “The music...
- Harry Reid And Dems Playing Election Year Politics With “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”, Amnesty And National Defense So many are just waking up to how their...
- Hey Arizona! Anthony Weiner is bascially calling you “Nazis”. How do you reply? FirstPatriots — May 20, 2010 — Arizona, Anthony Weiner...
- Did Anyone Read The Health Care Bill? The Author Did Not – Max Baucus (D-Mont) FirstPatriots | September 01, 2010 What are we paying...
- Thomas Sowell – Political Fables – The Truth Regarding Budgets & Fannie and Freddie In today’s sound bite and limited to 140 character...