Gov. Chris Christie Puts A Liberal Reporter In His Place! Christie For President!!!
We need to at least clone Chris Christie……. go Chris, GO!!
CHRISTIE: You must be the thinnest skinned guy in America, ’cause you think that’s a confrontational tone, you should really see me when I’m pissed.
CHRISTIE: I love when people say they don’t want to have argument. That’s what we were sent here for. Here it is (holding up paper): Bigger government, higher taxes, more spending. I believe in less government, lower taxes, and in empowering local officials who are elected by their citizens to be able to fix their problems. Now, I could say it really nicely. I could say it in the way that you all might be more comfortable with. Maybe we could go back to the last administration where I could say it in a way you wouldn’t even understand it, okay?
RUSH: (laughing) “I could even go back and say it in a way you wouldn’t even understand it.” He wasn’t finished.
CHRISTIE: This is who I am. Like it or not, you guys are stuck with me for four years and I’m going to say things directly. When you ask me questions, I’m going to answer them directly, straightly, bluntly, and nobody in New Jersey is going to have to wonder where I am on an issue — and I think they’ve had enough of politicians who make them wonder. I came here to govern, not to worry about reelection. I came here to do what people sent me here to do, and so “blunt,” “direct”? Maybe you might say “honest and refreshing.” Maybe we could see that in your paper tomorrow
CHRISTIE: I have instructed my chief counsel Jeff Chiesa to deliver to Senator Sweeney and Senator Kean, Speaker Oliver and Minority Leader DeCroce, that stack of bills to finally get New Jersey on the rack towards real and lasting property tax reform. The elements of it are already well known to you, and I will just hit some of the highlights. A constitutional amendment to be placed on the ballot this November, to cap property taxes at no greater than a 2.5% increase without voter approval. We would also ask that constitutional amendment to include a 2.5% cap on spending for state government operations.
CHRISTIE: [W]e are going to focused over the next 51 days on accomplishing real reform which will finally bring an end to increase property taxes in this state at a break neck rate. … Take it out of the hands of the politicians, take it out of the hands of the judges, and put it in the hands of the people who pay the bills.
- Governor Christie: Not About Teachers….. It Is About Unions….. This guy HAS to run for President…….. GovChristie —...
- The Dude! The Man! The REAL Goveninator! Christie on Your World with Neil Cavuto – Part 2 Governor Christie was interviewed by Neil Cavuto during a...
- The Dude! The Man! The REAL Goveninator! Christie on Your World with Neil Cavuto – Part 3 Governor Christie was interviewed by Neil Cavuto during a...
- The Dude! The Man! The REAL Goveninator! Christie on Your World with Neil Cavuto – Part 1 Governor Christie on Your World with Neil Cavuto –...
- Arizona SB1070 – Are You As Tired As I Am Asking “Have You Read The Law?” There are reasons why all these people will not...